Although cold is a common disease, but if it is not treated properly and at the right time, then this disease can also take dangerous forms.
A cold can cause many more problems with us, such as mucus headaches and body aches. In the winter season, the cold becomes even more severe, so we should treat this disease in time so that we can avoid the harm caused by it. If a cold is an infection, its main goals are headache, runny nose, cough, fever, irritation in the eyes, sore throat, or sore throat, body aches if the intercity of the cold is elevated. Or if it dominates the body, then its treatment is very important because its result can be an addiction to your infection like pneumonia sore throat. There is no direct cure for a cold, but its symptoms are treated and after that, the cold is cured on its own.
There are many home remedies through which you can cure colds.
Friends, today we will tell you some home remedies to cure cold which we have been adopting in our homes for many years and the biggest advantage of these remedies is that they do not have any side effects.
1. If you have a sore throat and your nose is closed, then take a glass of warm water, add a pinch of salt to it and gargle, this will remove the complaint of sore throat and this recipe can reduce the possibility of germs coming back to the body. Also reduces.
2. Turmeric intake is very effective in the remedy of colds. When the cold is cold, drink turmeric milk when it is away from the throat and it also gives relief in colds. Burning a small piece of turmeric and smoking its smoke will speed up the runny nose. And Juan will get relief soon.
3. The digestive system deteriorates due to cold, so take light food so that it goes to five quickly.
4. Mixing half a lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of warm water can help relieve colds very quickly.
5. A person suffering from a cold should take more rest and drink more water if it is also better to drink fruit juice.
6. Use of basil is very beneficial in the treatment of colds, eat chewing of basil leaves or boiling it in water and drinking this decoction will give quick relief.
7. Basil, peppermint, black pepper, and ginger tea are effective way to get rid of colds.
8. Mixing honey, ovha, ginger twice a day and taking it provides quick relief in this disease.
9. Garlic soup also gives great relief in the winter cold.
10.In the case of a cold cold, before sleeping, heat rye oil a little and put 3 to 4 drops of it in both ears, after this, close the ear with cotton and then put 3 to 4 drops in your nose.
This home remedy is very effective for the problem of cold, friendship. Here are some home remedies that you can try to cure your cold.